Automotive Service Technology at AAI
Do you have a passion for machinery and working with your hands? If car maintenance training is something you are interested in, consider our Automotive Service Technology program. At AAI, you'll have the opportunity to learn hands-on from our experienced instructors.
Not only can you learn front-of-shop skills in customer service, you can also learn to inspect, diagnose and repair 4, 6, and 8-cylinder foreign and domestic vehicles. Major systems are covered including engine performance, steering and suspension, brakes and tires, electrical and air conditioning. As a graduate from our automotive trade school, you will be ready for your new and exciting career
Where do automotive service technicians work?
Automotive service technicians have a specialized set of skills that allow them to work in repair and maintenance shops, car dealerships, automotive parts stores, or retail maintenance and tire shops.
Start your mechanic career today
If you are looking for an automotive certification program near Phoenix, AZ, contact us today. We can answer any questions you have, have you visit our campus and see our students and instructors in action, and see how our training program can be the solution you need.
High school diploma, GED, or equivalent required.
For more consumer information about the educational debt, earnings, and completion rates of students who attended the programs at AAI, please visit http://www.aai.edu/aai-disclosures.
- Glendale, AZ
Accreditations, approvals, and affiliations
Quality education is important. AAI is proud to be an accredited institution, giving you confidence in our career training programs and the services we offer.
AAI is accredited by:
Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC)
2101 Wilson Blvd., Suite 302
Arlington, VA 22201
- Licensed by the Arizona State Board for Postsecondary Education
- Approved by the U.S. Department of Education
- Approved for the training of veterans and eligible persons under the provisions of Title 38, United States Code
- Approved training services for the State Department of Vocational Rehabilitation
- Air Conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA)
- American Welding Society Educational Association (AWS)
- Arizona Private School Association (APPSA)
- Automobile Transmission Rebuilders Association (ATRA)
- Automotive Service Association (ASA)
- Glendale Chamber of Commerce
- National Center for Construction Education and Research (NCCER)
- Refrigeration Service Engineers Society (RSES)