Start your Mechanic Training Today, at Lincoln Tech!
Why choose Lincoln Tech for career training?
Since 1946, Lincoln Tech has been helping students achieve professional success through personalized career support and hands-on, job-specific education. Our in-depth training programs are designed to meet the changing needs of today’s tough job market, and cover a variety of fields, including: Health Sciences, Information Technology, Spa & Cosmetology, Automotive Technology, Welding, HVAC and Electrical.
What sets Lincoln Tech apart from other schools? Quite a few things, actually; our training programs emphasize experiential, interactive learning activities – that means you’ll do the job before you take the job. Plus, our Certificate, Diploma and Associate degree programs are designed to accelerate your entry into the job market by offering a shorter length of training, so you may be earning valuable on-the-job experience before many of your peers do.
But our strengths go beyond that. Our Lincoln instructors possess a combination of seasoned teaching skills, subject matter expertise and real world experience. Plus, we’ve built working partnerships with important industry contacts in your area. So when you graduate, we’ll help you find a good position and start your career off right.
When it comes to choosing a post-secondary educational institution, keep this in mind: our dedication to your success sets us apart from the competition – and the specialized, career-focused training you’ll receive at Lincoln will set you apart from yours. Lincoln Tech offers flexible daytime and evening programs to accommodate your busy schedule. Financial aid is available for those who qualify and Career Placement assistance is available upon graduation.
Personalized hands-on auto tech training
Automotive training at Lincoln Tech lets you learn from ASE-Certified instructors with years of professional experience. You'll receive personalized hands-on training that puts the tools you need to succeed as an automotive technician right in your hands.
Lincoln isn't your ordinary auto mechanic school - it's a place where your Automotive technical training takes shape, and includes:
- Working under the hood in auto bays inside our fully-equipped auto shops featuring computerized diagnostic equipment and specialty tools.*
- Assembling and dissecting engines, transmissions and transaxles from cars and trucks.
- Learning how to diagnose no-start/no-fuel problems and how to operate exhaust gas analysis equipment and determine necessary actions.
- Fun, interactive learning techniques such as web-based information retrieval systems, where professors use a projector to ask questions, and students respond by using a "clicker" to chime in with their answers.
- "Driving Your Performance" orientation class that talks to you about what you can expect, what you'll learn and explains what Lincoln's role is in your educational training.
- Automotive Technology
- Columbia, MD
- Denver, CO
- Grand Prairie, TX
- Indianapolis, IN
- Melrose Park, IL (Chicago Area)
- Nashville, TN
- Philadelphia, PA
- Queens, NY
Important information about the educational debt, earnings, and completion rates of students who attended a Lincoln campus and enrolled in a program can be found at: http://www.lincolntech.
Programs vary by campus. Financial aid is available for those who qualify. Lincoln does not guarantee employment or salary.