Automotive Technician Training at
Porter and Chester Institute
Discover the Advantages of Porter and Chester
At Porter and Chester Institute, we've been serious about preparing students for career success since we first opened our doors in 1946.
How serious? We believe that, when you complete one of our career-focused programs in Automotive, Computers, Healthcare, or Skilled Trades, you can enjoy five important advantages as you search for a job after you graduate:
1. You gain knowledge and skills employers want you to know.
2. You learn from instructors who've worked in the field.
3. You learn by doing through hands-on instruction.
4. You develop personal skills and habits to become more employable.
5. You enhance your job interview skills and résumé.
Automotive Technology Training Program
Automotive technician training at Porter and Chester Institute will prepare you to become a skilled technician in today's vehicle service industry. We can help you acquire the skills you need to diagnose, repair and maintain all makes and models so you can have a career in this growing field.
- Rocky Hill
PCI: Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
For more information about our graduation rates, the median loan debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please visit our website at http://www.porterchester.com/disclosures/disclosure-info.html